My Last Holiday with My Family


                Last Sunday, I spent my holiday for a trip. My father's family and I had a trip to Baturaden in Banyumas, then to owabong in Purbalingga. it was a fun vacation, because I met all of my cousins, my uncles, my aunts, and my grand mother.
            We started at Sunday morning. My mother woke up early in the morning. I helped her work. I cooked rice and washed the plate .We did everything together. My father went to the car rental to rent a car. Our family has been prepared at 7 am. Then we went to grandma's house for got together with other family. After everyone was ready we went to Baturaden. There were three cars entourage. We started our trip happily.
            After about two hours on the way, we have arrived in baturraden. We were very interest. We bought tickets and then we found a cool place to had a rest and lunch. We enjoyed the scenery there. We walked to pancuran 3 and pancuran 7 in Baturraden,  altough it was so tiring but we were happy. After we went down from the pancuran 7, we had dhuhur pray. After finished the pray, we prepared to go to the next destination. We went to owabong in Purbalingga, and it is like waterboom.
            Then we have arrived in owabong at about 3 pm. My cousins ​​and I got ready for the pool. We change clothes in the locker room. We swam together in the swimming pool. We could move free because the swimming pool is large. We spent about three hours for swam. Then, we prepared to went home.
            We ended up our trip by having dinner together in a restaurant. We have arrived at home at about 9 pm. I felt so tired, but it was a fun trip. I enjoyed my holiday very much with my big family.

Comments

Popular Posts